The UK Ambassador Platform Network (UK APN) is looking for 5 Regional Ambassador Platforms (RAPs) to act as brokers between ESA and individuals, companies, agencies and organisations in the UK who can be supported by ESA Business Applications.
Reporting to the Ambassador Platform Network Coordinator and supported by the UK AP Business Developer (open tender), each RAP will actively seek out new regional customers/user communities and develop space-enabled businesses, services and applications.
- Organise events (at least 2 a year)
- Present/Exhibit at conferences or trade fairs
- Educate customers/users about ESA Business Applications
- Identify success story opportunities
- Provide material enabling ESA to publish news and events regularly
- Foster the encounters and communications between users and partners
Invitation to Tender is limited to companies or organisations residing in the UK.
- Each RAP shall cover one of the geographic areas:
- South West England and South Wales
- North Wales and the North West of England
- The Midlands and the North East of England
- London and the South East of England
- Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Your Tender proposal may cover between one and five RAPs
- Each RAP must have one FTE dedicated to this function
ESA has earmarked €150,000 per RAP for the duration of this activity (18 months).
More information and the official tender documents can be downloaded from EMITS (reference AO9109) after registering as a potential bidder on esa-star.
Open Tender: UK AP Business Developer (EMITS reference AO9110)