This page contains a selection of lists from the ESA Earth Observation Database, which was prepared by the Directorate of Technology, Engineering and Quality (TEC) based on external sources and further research. It is recommended as a resource for individuals or companies which are looking to evaluate different options for satellites, instruments, ground stations, software/services, or cloud platforms. Disclaimer: ESA Space Solutions is not responsible for the accuracy of this information; please check external sources for reference to the original data.
- Euroconsult 2018 Report “Prospects for the Small Satellite market”
Euroconsult 2018 Report “Satellite-Based Earth Observation: Market Prospects to 2027”
- EARSC EO Industry Survey 2016
- Big Data From Space 2017 (BiDS ’17)
- Euroconsult 2014 Report “Satellite-Based Earth Observation: Market Prospects to 2023”
- CEOS EO Handbook Database