DroSecMa extends the enterprise perimeter to include the airspace and provides enhanced security and operations (large corporations, critical infrastructure, financial institutions, etc.).
Exponential increase in capability and reduced costs have made drones (UAS / UAV / RPAS) a truly disruptive technology. Their capabilities may be leveraged to significantly improve enterprise operations and reduce costs. However, the sheer number of drones and their capabilities also represents a growing threat (wither accidental or with malicious intent).
DroSecMa provides the ability to mitigate the threat presented by drones while leveraging their capabilities for enhanced surveillance and inspection. Drones may be used in ways that are much more efficient and in situations where human interactions may be problematic, un-safe, not cost effective, or impossible.
- escCUAS™ (CUAS/Counter-UAS): use of multi-sensor technology to acutely detect, identify and track intruding drones. This capability also provides automated or manual countermeasures (note: active countermeasures may not be legal)
- escMSAP™ (MSAP/Multi-Service Aerial Platforms): provides state-of-the-art drone technologies for surveillance and inspection both manual or fully autonomous operations and beyond the visual line of sight (BVLOS) (if permitted).
DroSecMa services can be used as stand-alone solutions or be part of a higher-level Risk Management System / Corporate Security System.
Users and their needs
Typical DroSecMa users:
- public safety (federal and national police forces, prisons, …)
- government buildings (embassy, legislative buildings …)
- critical infrastructure (airports, rail, power, …)
- event venues (sports arenas, concert venues, …)
- large industrial plants (automobile, high-tech manufacturing, chemical production …)
- individual properties (skyscrapers, high-profile private homes, …)
Each user has unique requirements. However, the majority have a fundamental set of basic needs:
escCUAS™: High potential threat or consequence due to incident
- 24/7 real-time threat minimum of false alarms
- Reliable documentation, tracking and data logging
- Situational awareness (flight paths/live video)
- Countermeasures (as allowed)
escMSAP™: Increased security and operational efficacies
- Reliable/resilient and secure communications - multi-path data links between ground control and UAV (cellular networks, Wi-Fi, SatCom, …), for TM/TC processing, Command & Control and live video streams
- Encryption of communication and stored data
- Robust GNSS module, providing measures against GPS jamming or spoofing
- Maximized flight duration
- Autonomous and BVLOS operations (as permitted)
- Safety features (parachute, transponder, RETURN HOME function etc.)
esc Aerospace is a vendor-independent system integrator with a focus on meeting customers’ unique needs. We analyze needs and leverage best in class solutions from a great variety of suppliers to deliver best value to our customers.
DroSecMa is not regionally limited and can be used world-wide. We currently support customers in Europe and North America, with plans for South America and Asia in the near future.
Service/ system concept
DroSecMa provides enhanced enterprise security and operational efficiencies by integrating drone detection and countermeasures (CUAS) services and drone surveillance and inspection services (MSAP). It provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that allows for integration and configuration of MSAPs and CUAS functions.
Services are tailorable, and users defined to provide the utmost functionality and flexibility.
Space Added Value
Satellite Communication will provide data and communication links
The DroSecMa Demonstration Project team has successfully passed the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and is preparing the System Acceptance Test (SAT) now.
FAT preparation included installation and initial operations of drone detection (CUAS) systems at three customer sites and a demonstration of a secure and resilient communication chain for our Multi Service Aerial Platforms (MSAP). Our communication module includes SATCOM as one of four channels in total (WiFi, VHF/UHF, GSM, SATCOM).